PRACTITIONER WORKING WITH SCHOOLS AND FAMILIES
The first thing to know about me is, I love my job! To work with children and parents is a great privilege and I love to see the impact NLP tools and techniques can make in such a short space of time.
During my career as an NLP4Kids therapist I have helped:
- Children who are being bullied
- Children struggling to cope with their parent’s divorce
- Children with severe social anxiety
- Children with school and exam stress
- Children struggling to cope with bereavement
- Parents with childhood trauma’s
- Parents dealing with the impact of their divorce on their children
- Schools dealing with bullying issues
- Schools dealing with anxiety & confidence issues
Following many successful years providing communications coaching to the corporate world, I decided to build on my Psychology degree to become an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioner and NLP Child Therapist. This, fortunately, coincided with a particularly difficult time in my life where I was forced, for the first time in years to face, acknowledge and deal with my emotions and my own lack of self-confidence.
When I was first introduced to NLP – its power was quite a shock to my system. I couldn’t believe how quickly it enabled me to develop and become the person I had always wanted to be. I gained a sense of freedom and motivation which has helped me (and continues to help me) pursue my goals. I consider myself extremely lucky, not only do I get to practice NLP in my own life; I work with others to help them unlock limiting beliefs and change their future.
I love that I now pass the skills and tools I learned on to others. Every child deserves access to strong empowering resources enabling them to live happy, successful lives.
My Qualifications include:
- Degree in Psychology
- Empowered Learning Practitioner
- NLP Master Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP4Kids Licensed Practitioner
- NLP4Parents Practitioner
- NLP4Teachers Practitioner
My aim is simple: To empower all children and young adults to reach their full potential.